[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”3.22″ custom_padding=”0px|||||”][et_pb_row _builder_version=”3.25″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”3.25″ custom_padding=”|||” custom_padding__hover=”|||”][et_pb_text _builder_version=”4.4.2″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat” hover_enabled=”0″]
Although some may disagree, we believe we are no longer in a crisis, but instead a critical moment. The response phase is over and it is now time to make decisions for what lies ahead.
Two weeks ago we hosted a webinar discussing how and when to reopen for business. As the reality of reopening draws confusingly closer we wanted to revisit that topic with deeper insights, observations and the key questions organizations should be asking.
In this webinar Bill Coletti discusses:
- Leading through a critical moment and having a “mountain-top view” to map out a successful path forward
- The pace of recovery and potential signals and triggers for reopening your business
- Using Kith’s “Coming Back Checklist” to help your strategic decision-making process moving forward
Watch the recording here: https://youtu.be/N9HN2ophwv0
You can access a PDF version of the webinar deck here.
Additional links and resources mentioned
- Critical Moments: The New Mindset of Reputation Management
- Kith’s Coming Back Checklist
- Wynn Las Vegas Guidelines