On the first webinar in Kith’s COVID-19 Communications Series, Bill Coletti and guest presenter Gerard Braud share their insights and top recommendations on “what’s next” and what to do in this very uncertain phase between shutting down and re-opening for business.
Specifically, they discuss:
- Best practices for writing a good response statement
- What to say in this middle phase – between initial operational announcements and “normal?”
- Deep dive into cadence and demonstrating authentic sentiment and care
- Tips for how to begin planning and preparing to re-open and resume business
- Leveraging your core competencies to be in support of your community and stakeholders
- Communicating and managing issues and expectations following remote work
- Downloadable tools to level up your team’s crisis response skills and prepare for what’s next
You can access the PDF of the webinar slides here.