In this webinar Bill Coletti and Jeff Blaylock :
- Recap the crisis response models and framework we shared in the past six webinars as part of Kith’s COVID-19 Communications Series.
- Deconstruct real-world responses and statements from companies who have followed the frameworks and others who have missed the mark.
You can download the PDF version of the slide deck here.
Resources mentioned in the webinar:
- Morning Brew Tracker: When Each U.S. State Is Reopening Its Economy
- WSJ: South Korea’s Playbook for Reopening: Don’t Use Cash, Sit Side by Side
- HBR: Why are we here?
- WIRED: An Oral History of the. Day Everything Changed
- Just Capitol: The COVID-19 Corporate Response Tracker
- Texas Tech University Statement
- Kith’s Coming Back Checklist
- Venetian Clean Resources
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute furlough announcement
- TechCrunch: Bird lays off about 30% of workforce amid COVID-19 pandemic