As we continue to face the daily uncertainty of how this pandemic will unfold, there is one thing we know for sure. Companies will continue to make extremely difficult decisions in the weeks ahead and will be faced with communicating those tough decisions to those who matter most.
This webinar covers:
- The importance of conducting a “changed” policy inventory now and deciding whether you will move forward with innovation or consistency.
- A practical framework for “how to say hard things” and craft difficult messaging for those that matter most.
Resources mentioned in the webinar:
- Tyson Foods Chairman Letter
- The New York Times: The Moral Meaning of the Plague
- Policy Inventory Worksheet: Impact vs. Doability
- Kith’s Elements of a Good Statement
- Kith’s Framework for “Saying Hard Things”
- Crucial Conversations Book
You can download the PDF version of the deck here.